Problem Identification and Planning
- Problem definition and need identification.
- Understanding of problem.
- Establish project goals, objective, significant.
- Project schedule.
Preliminary system design
- Review journals, papers and reports of water resources reference model components
- List of water resources components
- Analyze SRS documents
- Reviewed SRS
- Mapping of SPASA components and water resources reference model components.
- Mapped component of SPASA and water resources reference model
- Design SPASA system according to mapped component
- Detailed design
- Design activities
- Integrating elements and activities
- Development of models